A Missing Person includes, but is not limited to any of the following:
A minor (person less than 21 years of age) who is missing voluntarily or involuntarily.
An adult who:
- May be in need of assistance
- May be the victim of a crime or foul play
- May be in need of medical attention
- May have a pattern of running away or disappearing
- May be the victim of parental abduction
- Is mentally or physically impaired
*Please note: According to New York State Department of Justice guidelines, the investigating agency is normally the agency jurisdiction in which the missing person lives. Therefore, the Syracuse Police Department will only investigate a missing persons report for those who reside within the City of Syracuse jurisdictional guidelines.
511 S. State Street Syracuse, NY 13202 Phone: (315) 442-5200 View Map
Russia warns heavier sanctions could backfire on US, Europe Underlying the talk about taking harsh punitive measures against Russia for its military incursion into Ukraine are economic complications and worries that sanctions levied against Moscow could, in the words of the Kremlin, "boomerang" back on the U.S. and Europe.