Welcome to the Syracuse Police Department Citizens’ Online Police Reporting System.
If this is an Emergency please call 911.
Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free.
Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to
file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking
software before filing the report.
- This is NOT an Emergency
- There are NO known suspect(s) OR suspect description
- This incident is NOT happening right now or did not just happen
- You are the victim or have control/responsibility over the property
- The incident happened within the Syracuse Police Dept. City limits
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a report tracking number and when your report has been approved, a report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens’ Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed,
you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the Syracuse Police Department Police Online Citizens’ Reporting System you
can report the following incidents:
Harassment, Theft, Vehicle Damage, Property Damage, Stolen Credit Cards, Lost